CFA Exam day Checklist 2021
Do’s & Don’ts just before your Exam
Things You Must Carry
- Valid Passport – ensure that the passport has not expired and it contains your particulars exactly as submitted to the CFA Institute.
- Calculator – you may carry extra batteries and a screw driver in case you want to be extra-prepared for a bad luck.
- Face mask – wear it at all times. Avoid masks with exhale/one-way valves. Carry a spare mask.
- Confirmation number – there’s no admission ticket. You’ll be required to give your confirmation number received on your email.
- Others – necessary articles like eyeglasses, medication can be taken along and need to be kept on the desk in full view.
Things You Shouldn’t Carry
- Books, notes, scratch paper etc. are a strict no-no in the testing room.
- Personal belongings that you bring with you on your test day such as your jewelry, wristwatch, mobile phone, wallet, bag, etc. must be kept in a locker outside the testing room.
- Food/drinks can be kept in the locker and you can have it during the break. Eatables are not allowed in the testing room.
Final Tips :
- Make yourself aware of the location. Plan how you are going to commute.
- Leave for the exam center well in advance. You need to reach your test center 30-mins before scheduled time.
- Avoid any kind of gadgets or other unnecessary stuff as you’ll have to pass through inspection and the more stuff you carry, the more will be your waiting period.
- In case you are experiencing flu or cold-like symptoms or have been diagnosed with COVID-19 or exposed to someone diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past 14-days, don’t go.
All the Best….!!