Project finance modeling is an excel based analytical tool used to assess the risk-reward of lending to or investing in a long-term infrastructure project based upon a complex financial structure.
All financial evaluations of a project depend upon projections or expected future cash flows generated by activities of a completed project and a financial model is built to analyze this.
Learn CMA data preparation from CA expert.
This course is meant for finance professionals & students who are practicing as consultants or seek a job in consulting firms or MNCs.
Key benefits of Project Finance work for consultants:
– premium service than tax/audit
– less time & efforts, more revenue.
– direct interaction with top level management
– you get other work of that firm (bonus)
– more networking opportunities
Language: Hindi & English